- Minimum $100 to Open
- Interest earned on balances $100 and over
- Free Online Banking
- Excessive Items fees may apply – See TIS Disclosure
Health Savings Account (HSA)
- No Monthly Service Charge
- Free Online Banking and Bill Pay
- Tax advantage to offset health care expense
- Designed exclusively for covering medical expenses incurred by the HSA account beneficiary & dependents
Christmas/Vacation Club Account
- No Monthly Fees
- $10 Minimum to Open
- No Minimum Balance
- Interest Bearing
- No Withdrawals
- Can set up automatic transfer from existing account
- Checks cut on May 15 for Vacation and October 15 for Christmas or deposited into an account
- Maximum deposit of $100 per week, $5,200 per year
Report Card Savings
- Children Kindergarten- 12th Grade
- $10.00 minimum to earn interest.
- Earn $1.00 for every “A” on your school report card from SCB, up to $6.00 if your parent/guardian matches it!
- Deposits made by SCB will have a one year hold from date of deposit.
Certificate of Deposit (CD)
- Minimum deposit required
- Interest can be compounded, check mailed, or direct deposited into an account
- Penalty for early withdrawal
- Various terms available
Individual Retirement Account (IRA)
- Traditional IRA – IRA plan that takes either deductible or nondeductible contributions. Contributions earn tax-deferred income. The principal and income is taxed as ordinary income when withdrawn.
- Roth IRA – IRA plan that takes only nondeductible contributions. Contributions earn tax-free income if qualified when withdrawn.