- Your social security number(s).
- The address(es) of your residence(s) of the past two years, plus the names and addresses of any
landlords during that time.
- Paycheck stubs from the last 30 days that show year-to-date earnings.
- Current W-2 forms. If you are self-employed, earn commissions, overtime, or bonuses totaling over
25% of income, please provide personal and/or corporate tax returns from the past two years. A
current profit and loss statement and balance sheet are needed for self-employed
- The names and addresses of all employers for the past two years.
- A current bank statement for all checking and savings accounts.
- Current statements for CDs, IRAs, stocks, bonds and other securities, if you intend to use any
- A list of all monthly debts (auto loans, student loans, mortgage loans, credit cards, etc.),
creditor's names, addresses, your account numbers, minimum monthly payment amounts and balance
due on each account.
- Information on any real estate you already own, including property address, current market value,
mortgage lender's name and address, loan account number, balance and monthly payment.